As an on-air talent, you will understand all that it takes to communicate effectively with your audience, your co-workers, and your boss which leads to better ratings, a better job, and a higher salary.
This is a one-on-one session broken down into 60 to 90 minutes each depending on the talent’s level of experience. This can be done weekly or monthly, depending on the talent’s needs plus any email or quick phone discussions, if necessary/desired. The objective is for the on-air personality to be better equipped in all facets of his/her job from ratings to relationships!!
- Getting the job – Resume examination; Aircheck setup; The Interview process
- Ratings – what you can control
- Show prep
- Presentation – Developing your own style
- Listener connection – Different ways
- Relationship with your PD
- Negotiating that next salary
- Samples of some of the best personalities
Learn from a 35+ Year Radio Veteran
John Shomby will help you develop your unique personality that will enable you to stand out in the business.